31 August(Mon.) - 23 September(Wed.), 2020
Anyone with Korean citizenship
- choose either public team or civilian team
- Each team should comprise maximum 4 members.
- Private sector workers including students should apply to a civilian team which can consist of two or more private ones.
- Public sector workers should apply to public team.
- A public team can be composed as alliance team consisting of two or more public institutions and partners. (But, the workers in public institution should be two or more people)
In the case of a public team, all team members must be employees of public institutions(which can be different) and submit evidence materials such as an official document and partner contract agreements to 'National Security Research Institute' for passing the qualification round. Otherwise, qualification may be canceled.
Web Hacking, Forensics, Reversing, Pwnable, Cryptography, MISC
Laptops or PCs for running a virtual machines
Advance to the final round